Teaching grammar skills is SO MUCH FUN with Giggles and Grammar! Your students will absolutely love learning all about using apostrophes to form contractions vs. possessive nouns with these high-interest grammar pages designed to make teaching grammar engaging and fun!
PLEASE NOTE: The stories in this resource are SILLY… very silly! Be prepared for a classroom full of giggles as you explore using apostrophes to form contractions vs. possessive nouns.
What’s included in this grammar resource?
- 3 Printable Pages:
- Page 1: Teaches the concept of using apostrophes to form contractions vs. possessive nouns and allows students to practice with an engaging, SILLY text.
- Pages 2 and 3: Giggle-worthy practice that includes another goofy text, multiple choice questions, and written responses for a wide variety of authentic grammar practice.
- Passage Note: One practice passage is informational and one practice passage is fictional. !
- Answer Key
- Digital Version in Google Slides
How can I use this lesson in my classroom?
- Introduce using apostrophes to form contractions vs. possessive nouns
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 3 and up. The passages are written at an average of a 4th grade level to meet a wide variety of student needs.
⭐⭐Need more grammar practice? Check out these resources!⭐⭐
Rapid Read and Review Grammar Skills
Language Skill Weekly Quick Checks
Daily Language Skill Spiral Review
Language Arts Grammar Games Bundle
This using apostrophes to form contractions vs. possessive nouns lesson is sure to bring out the giggles in your classroom – it’s such a FUN way to explore grammar!
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
There are no reviews yet.