A set of 32 task cards for your students to practice writing equations with a given answer. Each card has either a sum or a difference, and the students choose from 4 numbers to write an appropriate equation. Excellent for practicing estimation and mental math!
What's included in this Addition and Subtraction ‘Write an Equation' Math Task Card resource ?
- 32 printable math task cards (16 addition and 16 subtraction)
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Addition and Subtraction ‘Write an Equation' Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
This set of Addition and Subtraction math task cards covers Common Core Standards 3.NBT.2 4.NBT.4 Perfect for Differentiation – choose the card(s) that will work for each student!