A DIGITAL and printable set of 40 task cards for your students to practice using the concepts of place value to master addition and subtraction.
What's included in this Place Value Strategy Math Task Card resource ?
- 40 printable math task cards (20 addition, 20 subtraction)
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (40 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Place Value Strategy Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
Check out my Addition & Subtraction Task Cards Bundle!
This set of Place Value Strategy Math Task Cards covers Common Core Standards 3.NBT.2 4.NBT.4 Perfect for Differentiation!
There are no reviews yet.