Are you looking for a way to review ALL FIFTH GRADE MATH STANDARDS? This rigorous review activity pack is fun for students and an engaging way to review standards and concepts learned in class.
What's included in this 5th Grade Math Review packet?
- 24 half-page task cards with MULTIPLE questions on each card (150+ questions in total over all 24 cards)
- TWO versions of the cards (with and without CCSS printed on the top of the cards)
- A DIGITAL, GOOGLE SLIDES version with movable and interactive pieces! (28 slides of practice!)
- Recording Sheet & Answer Key
ALL 5th Grade Math Standards are covered in these task cards, which have multiple activities and prompts on each card. There are math problems in total.
How can I use these 5th Grade Math Review Activity Cards in my classroom?
- Use them as test prep review (or before standardized testing)
- For homework (I send home 1-2 per students)
- As enrichment
- For differentiated practice and review
- In math centers
ALL 5th grade math standards are covered in these task cards – these are the perfect test prep activity!
What are teachers saying about 5th Grade Math Review?
“Awesome resource for my 5th graders! Really hit some critical standards.” – Indiana No Fluff Stuff
“I used this resource this past week for test prep and fifth grade review. The kids loved the variety of it.” – Amber C.
“I LOVE these cards! I love that there are several questions for each standard and that the standards are labeled. I teach special education, so I am not always clear on which standard goes with which skill for all the grade levels I cover. These are so easy for me to match to what practice my kids need.” Amber C.