Are you looking for a way to review ALL FOURTH GRADE MATH STANDARDS? This rigorous review activity pack is fun for students and an engaging way to review standards and concepts learned in class.
What's included in this packet?
- 27 half-page task cards with MULTIPLE questions on each card (170+ questions in total over all 27 cards)
- TWO versions of the cards (with and without CCSS printed on the top of the cards)
- A DIGITAL, GOOGLE SLIDES version with movable and interactive pieces! (30 slides of practice!)
- Recording Sheet & Answer Key
ALL 4th Grade Standards are covered in these task cards, which have multiple activities and prompts on each card. There are math problems in total.
How can I use these 4th Grade Math Review Activity Cards in my classroom?
- Use them as test prep review (or before standardized testing)
- For homework (I send home 1-2 per students)
- As enrichment
- For differentiated practice and review
- In math centers
ALL 4th grade math standards are covered in these task cards – these are the perfect test prep activity!
What are teachers saying about 4th Grade Math Review?
“This is great! I am using them as a review for MCA Math testing. I am working with small groups. They are organized perfectly with a separate answer sheet for each standard. My students liked them, too. I would buy this again.” – Gail J.
“Love this! Great review of 4th grade math standards! I bought this with the 3rd grade one for differentiation of my multi-age classroom and it went really well! Thank you!” – Ashley Z.
“Great for small groups at the end of the year. Kids were engaged” – Devon J.
“These were great for targeting specific standards in our test prep time!!” – Sherri G.
There are no reviews yet.