Are you looking for a way to review ALL THIRD GRADE MATH STANDARDS? This rigorous review activity pack is fun for students and an engaging way to review standards and concepts learned in class.
What's included in this packet?
- 24 half-page task cards with MULTIPLE questions on each card (150+ questions in total over all 24 cards)
- TWO versions of the cards (with and without CCSS printed on the top of the cards)
- A DIGITAL, GOOGLE SLIDES version with movable and interactive pieces! (25 slides of practice!)
- Recording Sheet & Answer Key
ALL Standards are covered in these task cards, which have multiple activities and prompts on each card. There are math problems in total.
How can I use these Math Review Activity Cards in my classroom?
- Use them as test prep review (or before standardized testing)
- For homework (I send home 1-2 per students)
- As enrichment
- For differentiated practice and review
- In math centers
ALL 3rd grade math standards are covered in these task cards – these are the perfect test prep activity!
What are teachers saying about 3rd Grade Math Review?
“Great! I used these for test prep at EOY and plan to have them for early finishers to practice with.” – Jessica Y.
“Love this resource to help review standards we have learned in class. ” -Kimberley B.
“Such a fun way to get ready for testing!” – Kara Z.
“I love these task cards. They provide a wide variety of skill review.” – Allison B.
“Great resource to use as a review of all of our different math skills!” – Kelli N.
There are no reviews yet.